Dance show participants time travel to throwback music

Back to Article
Back to Article

(from left to right) Senior Christina, junior Haley Masterton, senior Rachel Pelkie, senior Maggie Dix, and junior Isabel Taylor give their interpretation of the Chicago classic

(from left to right) Senior Christina, junior Haley Masterton, senior Rachel Pelkie, senior Maggie Dix, and junior Isabel Taylor give their interpretation of the Chicago classic "All That Jazz."

Hannah Kopek

Hannah Kopek

Hannah Kopek

Hannah Kopek, Sports Editor

• Daniel Monroy, junior, tips back junior Makayla Pinto during their routine.

• Sophomore Alexis Fuqua holds her leg in pique in her solo "No Air". She has been dancing since she was two years old.

• Senior David Lozano leads the bows at the end of the show by grooving in his iconic hot dog suit.

• Junior Sydney Schillinger strikes a pose in her musical theater quartet. She is no stranger to the stage as she played Morticia in the Addam's Family Musical just two weeks ago.

• (from left to right) Senior Christina, junior Haley Masterton, senior Rachel Pelkie, senior Maggie Dix, and junior Isabel Taylor give their interpretation of the Chicago classic "All That Jazz."

• Junior Isabel Taylor radiates emotion as she tells the audience to "Read All About It". The individuals in this number uses copies of the newspaper as props.

• Junior Makayla Pinto attacks her dance moves in her hip hop solo.