New Shop’s Brew Is Top

Brendan Burns, Staff Writer

There is nothing like the taste of coffee in the morning. Now, there is a more convenient way to get quality coffee nearby called Krema Coffee!

The coffee shop was opened on Dec. 20. It is located across Lockport Street from Moe Joe’s.

Krema Coffee has a warm, modern aura from the moment coffee and tea lovers step inside. The coffee shop keeps its trendy look by using a reclaimed wood wall, but upholds the building’s legacy through keeping an original hard wood floor. The lighting is dim, but has unique lighting fixtures.

The welcoming employees are accompanied by an overall home-y feeling. The shop sells local coffee from Ten Drops Brewing, offering anything from regular coffee to specially-requested lattes.

Similar to their coffees and teas, all food is locally sourced. They offer salads, paninis, breakfast sandwiches, overnight oats, and other small pastries such as muffins and cinnamon rolls.

Pricing for specialty coffee drinks range from $4.50(12 ounces) to $4.95(16 ounces). The prices are a tad higher than Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts, but those stores don’t match the quality and service at Krema Coffee. Krema Coffee gets it done fast and accurately.

Krema plans to lengthen its hour’s from7.a.m-3.p.m to 7.a.m-5.p.m as soon as they expand their staff. They offer comfortable space for after-school study sessions, and they allow reservations to be made.

For me and many others, happiness is found in Krema Coffee. I give them five stars.